Epson® Email Print
Print to any Email Print enabled printer from any device that can send email, such as your smartphone, tablet or computer.
Email Print features a unique email address assigned to your printer when you register an account. When you want to print, just send the file as an attachment to that email address, and your document will automatically print out.
* To use Epson Email Print, the printer needs to be connected to the internet.
Print from any device
How Email Print works
Assign an email address to your Epson printer by registering your printer and account to Epson Connect.
Using your smart device, send an email to the assigned email address.
Printer receives the email and prints the email along with any attachments.
Epson Email Print Features
- - Prints email and attached files.
- - Supports Microsoft® Word®, Excel®, PowerPoint®, PDF, JPG, GIF, TIF, BMP and PNG files.
- - Supports up to a maximum of 10 attachments up to a total file size of 20MB for a single email.
- - Supports up to 100 printer's email addresses in both "To" and "Cc" fields combined.
- - Print jobs will be held for 72 hours if the printer is unavailable.
- - Photo paper: 4" x 6", 5" x 7" and 8" x 10".
- - Plain paper: A4 (8.3" x 11.7"), legal (8.5" x 14").
- - Change printer’s email address.
- - "Approved Senders List" security feature.
- - Change owner and sender email notifications
- - Epson Connect-enabled printer.
- - Internet connection for the printer.
Some examples to implement Email Print.
Sharing photos of your holiday is a breeze with Epson Email Print’s remote printing. Simply send the photos to the dedicated email address for Epson Email Print and share these memories with your family members at home!
Your flight has just arrived and you received an important report via email for the afternoon meeting. With Epson Email Print, you can remotely send the report to your Epson multi-function printers in office and print it out, so you can start work on arrival!