Remote Print Driver
Remote Print enables printing through the internet from your computer, smartphone or tablet. It's as simple as clicking on File/Print to send your file to an Epson printer from anywhere in the world.
Formatting or fonts are no longer an issue because you have full access to advanced printer settings, just like a standalone driver.
* To use Remote Print Driver, the printer needs to be connected to the internet.
Use your printer from anywhere in the world
Print using any application
Full-featured printer driver
How Remote Print Driver works
Install the Remote Print driver.
Remote print driver connects to your printer using its unique email address.
Print through your PC or mobile devices from anywhere in the world.
Remote Print Driver Features
- - Installs a new printer entitled "EPSON Remote Print" that can be selected within an application.
- - Supports any Windows applications with a print function.
- - Supports Remote Printing function in Epson iPrint app.
- - Supports maximum file size of 20MB.
- - Print jobs will be held for 72 hours if the printer is unavailable.
- - Secure your printer with an alphanumeric "Access Key".
- - Remote Print job log.
- - Windows XP(SP3), Vista(SP2), 7(SP1), 8 and 8.1
- - Mac OS 10.6.8 and later
Your flight has just landed and you see an important report was sent to you via email. You are meeting with a client at the office to go over the report, but afraid you won’t have time to print it before the client arrives. Simply print to your Epson printer in the office via Epson Remote Print and you will be just in time for the meeting.