Scan to Cloud
With access to the internet, you can scan and upload the images automatically to cloud storage services or send it directly to an email address as an attachment.
You can also send it to another Epson Connect enabled printer to simulate a fax environment.
* To use Scan to Cloud, the printer needs to be connected to the internet.
Save your images in the cloud, or send to an email.
How Scan to Cloud works
Create destinations for your scanned images.
Load the originals on the flatbed or ADF.
In “Scan to Cloud” function, select the destination to send the image.
Scan to Cloud Features
- - Scan, attach and send a file to an email address.
- - Scan and upload a file to cloud storage services (Box, Dropbox, EverNote and Google Drive).
- - Destination folder of the cloud storage account is selectable.
- - Requires an Epson Connect account.
- - Requires an active account with Box, Dropbox, Evernote or Google Drive.
Businesses can use cloud services to store and centralise all their documents for staff to access wherever they may be, on whatever device they may have. Epson scan to cloud allows them to scan, archive and share any business documents they have.
Businesses can also simply scan and send documents directly to email addresses of any other Epson Connect printer.
You can scan old family photos and household documents to Cloud services for safe-keeping, or send directly to friends and family.